United Way Campaign
Annual Fundraising Campaign for United Way of Greater St. Joseph
Raising funds for lasting change in the community.
Want to start or spice up your Workplace Campaign?
Click here to contact Renita Neville, Campaign Director!
Plan a Workplace Campaign:
You can bring the work of United Way to life—in board rooms and breakrooms, at lunch tables, in safety and leadership meetings, in conversations with co-workers and through campaign activities of all kinds. You can educate your peers about why United Way is the best way to make the biggest difference in our community, and you inspire them to do something about it. Get the support from your company's leadership, become an informed advocate, plan your campaign with the help of United Way staff, report your results and thank your co-workers for their generosity. And remember...MAKE IT FUN!!
Special Events are great ways to raise additional dollars for United Way. Timed right, special events can be a fun way to supplement a successful campaign while raising awareness and enthusiasm for United Way. Here are some ideas for special events:
- A company BBQ with proceeds supporting United Way
- Sell company or United Way t-shirts (or calendars, travel mugs, etc.) with proceeds benefitting United Way
- Sell "Casual Day for United Way" stickers
- Hold a free throw or putting contest
- Hold a Change War between departments or locations. Employees throw their loose change in a jar and the department with the most change at the end of the week or month wins a pizza party and bragging rights
- Find a volunteer who will shave their head if employees reach a certain goal in fundraising (who knows? Shoot for the stars!)
— Click here for giving options. —
United Way Campaign Resources
Click on these useful campaign resources below as needed:
About The Annual United Way Campaign:
Individuals, businesses, and foundations financially support lasting change in the areas of education, health, and financial stability in our community by giving to the United Way Campaign. Campaign donors allow United Way of Greater St. Joseph to impact lives by supporting 17 Partner Agencies and by operating seven Initiatives/Programs. Thanks to the generosity of hard-working volunteers and wise operational practices, nearly 92 cents of every dollar contributed to United Way of Greater St. Joseph goes into programs that impact people in Northwest Missouri and Northeast Kansas.
The United Way Campaign is a fundraising tradition carried out by hundreds of volunteers each fall. You are invited to give to the United Way Campaign.