How You Can Help
Through your support United Way and Our Partner Agencies interact with thousands of area residents each year to address emerging or emergency needs and improve lives through the caring power of community.
You can contribute to the advancement of education, health and financial stability in
Northwest Missouri and Northeast Kansas in several ways:
- Give - Make a donation to United Way of Greater St. Joseph. Choose the method most convenient to you. Click here to see the many ways you can to give to United Way of Greater St. Joseph.
Advocate - Take action in support of United Way. Will you invite others to join you in supporting United Way?
- You can email friends and include this link.
- You can post to social media about United Way, or share our posts:
- You can share information we send to you- watch your email for a sharable moment from United Way.
- You can help organize a campaign at your workplace!
- We have yard signs and banners that you can display in your yard or at your place of business. Please let us know if you’d like one.
- Volunteer - Lend your time and talents for the good of our community. Click here to learn more about our volunteer opportunities. If you're interested in volunteering specifically through United Way, click here to see various United Way volunteer leadership opportunities.
Thank you for being such an important part of the United Way network!
Without your support- your time, your voice, your energy and your treasure- our community would look very different. Thank you for choosing to LIVE UNITED.