How You Can Help
You likely realize we are in the season of our Annual Fundraising Campaign. The Campaign officially kicked off on September 5 and the goal for this year’s campaign is $2,935,000. This year’s campaign Co-Chairs are Pat & Terri Modlin, owners of Room 108 and Felix Street Specialty. The Annual United Way Campaign is how we raise funds to support United Way, our seven Initiatives, our 17 Partner Agencies and special projects throughout that year that address emerging or emergency needs. Through your support Partner Agencies, Initiatives and United Way interact with thousands of area residents each year with a goal of improving lives through the caring power of community.
You can contribute to the advancement of education, health and financial stability in Northwest Missouri and Northeast Kansas in several ways:
- Give - Make a donation to United Way of Greater St. Joseph. Choose the method most convenient to you. Click here to see the many ways you can to give to United Way of Greater St. Joseph.
Advocate - Take action in support of United Way. Will you invite others to join you in supporting United Way?
- You can email friends and include this link.
- You can post to social media about United Way, or share our posts:
- You can share information we send to you- watch your email for a weekly tidbit and sharable moment from United Way.
- You can help organize a campaign at your workplace!
- We have yard signs and banners that you can display in your yard or at your place of business. Please let us know if you’d like one.
- Invite a friend to learn more about United Way by attending Taste of United Way on October 9 (free lunch from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m.). RSVP here.
Volunteer - Lend your time and talents for the good of our community. Click here to learn more about our volunteer opportunities. If you're interested in volunteering specifically through United Way, click here to see various United Way volunteer leadership opportunities.
Thank you for being such an important part of the United Way network! Without your support- your time, your voice, your energy and your treasure- our community would look very different. Thank you for choosing to LIVE UNITED.