United Way Staff is happy to help you plan and participate in your campaign. Here are a few resources to help you organize and facilitate an awesome campaign:
- Brochure - this year's brochure is full of outcomes, stories & general information.
- Poster - We have 3 different versions to choose from this year!
- Impact Slides - these slides can be customized for your organization & are available in both PDF & jpg formats when you contact Renita.
- Videos - access our newest campaign video & our entire library!
- Thank You Messages - slides in both PDF & jpg formats that can be used in emails, intranet or breakroom screens. These slides can be personalized for your organization by contacting Renita.
Download the following to help you make the most of your campaign:
- Employee Campaign Coordinator Handbook
- Incorporating Social Media - a cheat sheet full of ways to let us (and everyone else!) know what you're doing
- FUN-raisers - ideas for incorporating FUN in your campaign
- United Way Fun Facts - a source of information about the work and impact of United Way and our Partner Agencies
- How to Complete Your Campaign Envelope