Last year, because you gave...
- 541 men, women, and children received emergency shelter.
- 247 low-income or elderly people were represented at no cost for non-criminal court cases.
- 121 previously homeless households (191 people) lived in transitional, permanent, or supportive housing.
- 150 adults with disabilities held jobs through sheltered and supported employment.
- $240,643 was saved on prescription medication by area residents with a prescription discount card.
- More than 900 people provided Christmas to 2,620 families and individuals in need.
- More than 100 volunteers guided decisions for $2.1 million distributed in our community.
- 8 scholarships were awarded to early care educators pursuing higher education.
- 58 high school students with disabilities received summer work experience.