You are invited to join United Way PACE (Partners & Agencies Collaborating & Educating), a learning series for agencies in our area. The goals of the learning series are to help increase capacity, aid staff as they are working with clients and improve collaboration. A variety of topics will be offered for all levels of staff.
- Legal Aid Services and Assistance
- June 7 at 10am at United Way & June 8 at 1pm via Zoom
- Information regarding the types of cases that Legal Aid can assist with, case acceptance criteria and observations and suggestions about some of the common issues seen, particularly in housing, consumer and family law cases will be shared and discussed.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- July 19 at 9am at United Way & July 20 at 1pm via Zoom
- Gain a basic understanding of PTSD, as well as resources for and working with individuals with PTSD, presented by Veteran’s Administration Behavioral Health Social Worker.
- Resources 101
- August 3 at 10am at United Way (Zoom option available)
- Each session is geared to new agency staff and will provide them with a base understanding of agencies, resources and services available in the St. Joseph community.