You are invited to join United Way PACE (Partners & Agencies Collaborating & Educating), a learning series for agencies in our area. The goals of the learning series are to help increase capacity, aid staff as they are working with clients and improve collaboration. A variety of topics will be offered for all levels of staff.
- Working with individuals with physical or developmental disabilities: Progressive Community Services and MERIL
- May 17 at 2pm at United Way & May 19 at 10am via Zoom
- Information regarding resources will be shared as well as strategies and tips for working with and supporting individuals with physical or developmental disabilities.
- Legal Aid Services and Assistance
- June 7 at 10am at United Way & June 8 at 1pm via Zoom
- Information regarding the types of cases that Legal Aid can assist with, case acceptance criteria and observations and suggestions about some of the common issues seen, particularly in housing, consumer and family law cases will be shared and discussed.